The RSVP Center depends on dedicated volunteers and work study* students to stay open and available for the MU community Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. Our staff members are diverse and knowledgeable and love to tell others about violence prevention!
(*Work Study Positions available for 2017-18 year)
All applicants must agree to the following in order to be considered for an RSVP Center Staff position:
As an RSVP Center staff member, I:
- Will dedicate at least 6 hours each week to working at the RSVP Center. (5 office hours and our 1-hour staff meeting)
- Will attend weekly staff meeting on Mondays from 3:30-4:30pm.
- Will attend at least 3 RSVP Center sponsored events this coming semester
- Have or am willing to learn excellent customer service skills
- Will get my shift/s covered if I am unable to work
- Will communicate to my supervisor if I am unable to fulfill my commitment.
If you agree to all of the above terms, please click here to access our Volunteer Application via OrgSync!
Uh oh, are you unable to commit to everything above?
Don’t worry, you can still get involved!
Questions? Contact the RSVP Center at email@example.com